posted on Sunday, April 18, 2010

Stuck in Tokyo!


Third day stuck in Tokyo because of a volcano in Iceland, who would have thought...
I was on one of the flights that had to return due to the ash that is causing havoc in all europe with most countries airspace shut down. I am very lucky in many ways and don't have to go through all the troubles that thousands and thousands of stranded travelers must endure; nights of patient waiting around airport lounges not knowing how and when they will be able to get back home. I am well taken care in Japan, home away from home and even the weather that seemed to be determined to spoil our 'forced holiday' with snow and freezing winds is now the best of spring with lots of sunshine. Boy am I happy to have also taken my guitar with me on this trip, it has never been played so much! Off to Tokyo enjoying yet another day of my 'departure unknown' status! Life could really be much much worse...